ABOUT AIRSTREAM FOOD TRAILER
Airstream is a company that began in 1920s by a visionary that saw an opportunity in manufacturing trailers for clients. Due to his love for traveling and camping, he thought of an idea to bring about trailers that meet both demands.
This opportunity became a success that has garnered worldwide recognition even across Australia.
As a business, there is a need to grow and hence the proposal to manufacture food trucks. A demand for this is growing due to the high number of millennial youth. We are at a stage where most food business owners are young and would like a solution to cut costs and gain customers.
This is where the food trucks come in. We provide a solution where we give the business owner an opportunity to create his dream from designing the food truck to the artwork he desires.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
As a client there are many ways a food truck could be beneficial. They include:
- It is less of a risk as everything it is sorely based on the client.
- Overhead cost will and won't be there
- The client will be able to participate in each and every step of manufacture
- It is easier to maintain as compared to hotels and restaurants
- It is a good way to start a business as you learn more about your field.
- Easy to operate as you can see everything
- It stands out from the rest as it is the client’s own design
- It can move to anywhere as it is mobile
- Cost of permits are lower than a restaurants
STEPS TO CHOOSE YOUR FOOD TRUCK
It will be the client’s responsibility to do the following:
WHAT IS MADE OUT OF?
The components of the food truck will include:
Tow bar with coupling ball
Supporting legs as corners
Led rope light under chassis
Rooftop air Conditioner
Fresh & Waste water tank
Customized LED Signage
Exterior and interior Matt or
polished aluminum skin
Light system inside and outside
Long : 6 meter
Width : 2.1 meter
Height : 2.6 meter